FAMILIES can still get a last-minute holiday in during the October half term with a number of hotel, cottage and holiday park deals.
With some schools breaking up for half term next week, a UK staycation is not yet off the cards.
Holiday parks including Pontins, Haven and Park Resorts have deals for families, ranging from three to seven nights.
An overnight stay can easily be found for a bargain too, including breakfast and dinner and even afternoon tea.
It is always worth checking the local travel restrictions before travelling, depending on the UK region, as different rules are in place across the country.
We've rounded up some of the other hotel deals you can take advantage of for a last-minute break during the October half term next week.
- One night at Britannia Hotels across the UK – from £20
- One night at Booking.com hotel rooms across the UK – from £28
- One night at Premier Inn family rooms across the UK – from £33
- One night in converted watermill in Suffolk with Travelzoo – from £59
- Two nights in North Yorkshire with afternoon tea with Travelzoo – from £79
- One night in Bath with afternoon tea with Travelzoo – from £89
Some hotels are even offering extra perks and freebies to encourage guests to book a stay with them such as room upgrades and complimentary booze.
Here is the full list of hotels under the HOSPA scheme "Sleep Over to Help Turnover," with more being added every day.
A family break can also be on the cards – here are the best holiday park deals including Pontins, and Haven, although you have to be quick.
Holiday Parks and cottage breaks
- Half-term family breaks with Pontins – from £59
- Half-term family breaks with Haven – from £163
- Three and four-night family breaks with Park Resorts – from £169
- Half-term family breaks with Warner Leisure Hotels including breakfast and dinner – from £169pp
- Two nights in the Isle of Wight with Away Resorts – from £219
- Four-night family cottage breaks with Snaptrip – from £236
- Seven-night family breaks with Holiday Cottages – from £319
Tour operators are slashing their prices for autumn and winter holidays as just 20 per cent of Brits say they will go away this year.
Looking further ahead? Here are the cottages you can still rent for Christmas, who will even throw in presents and mulled wine.
We've rounded up the best advice from the experts on how to enjoy a staycation holiday this year.
If you click on a link in this article and buy a product we will earn revenue.
Source: Read Full Article