Noah Lomax will soon star in the new Disney+ movie Secret Society of Second-Born Royals!
The 18-year-old plays Mike, Sam’s trusted best friend and confidant.
Here’s a synopsis: Meet Sam (Peyton Elizabeth Lee), a second-born royal daughter. She’s not your typical royal and doesn’t really fit into this world.
After being sent to summer school by her mother, The Queen, Sam learns it is a ruse; she and the other students discover they have superpowers and are there to train to become part of the Secret Society of Second-Born Royals. Can they learn how to use their powers to save their kingdoms?
Secret Society of Second-Born Royals premieres on Disney+ THIS Friday (September 25)!
Noah has previously been in Safe Haven, alongside Julianne Hough and Josh Duhamel, Little Savages with Katherine McNamara, and his debut was in Playing For Keeps with Jessica Biel and Gerard Butler when he was just nine years old.
Learn more about Noah Lomax with these exclusive, 10 Fun Facts, below!
- 1. I was born in New Orleans and lived there until Hurricane Katrina forced my family to move to Atlanta.
- 2. I am a die-hard New Orleans Saints fan and Clemson Tigers fan (my dad attended Clemson).
- 3. I played lacrosse in high school.
- 4. I was in the first season of The Walking Dead along with my sister Maddie.
- 5. I have been lucky enough to work with Laura Dern three times, once as my grandmother, once as my mother, and one as a friend.
Click inside for even more…
- 6. It makes me a bit uncomfortable watching my work on TV or Film.
- 7. I have two awesome Boxer dogs, Roxy and Maverick.
- 8. I learned to play the drums for Secret Society of Second-Born Royals and now I am in a garage band back home with some of my friends.
- 9. I am still kind of afraid of Michael Myers from Halloween.
- 10. I am a huge fan of old school movies like Dazed and Confused, Fast Times at Ridgemont High, and CaddyShack.
Source: Read Full Article